BBC Television Centre - Facilities
- Studio Zero
- Studio One (10,250sq.ft.) - Known as TC1. UK's largest fully equipped HD television studio
- Studio Two (3,500sq.ft.)
- Studio Three (8,000sq.ft.)
- Studio Four (8,000sq.ft.)
- Studio Six (8,000sq.ft.) - UK's first 1080 50P HD studio (August 2010)
- Studio Eight (8,000sq.ft.) - Known as the 'comedy' studio - used for many classic BBC comedies including Fawlty Towers, Monty Python, Blackadder etc.
- Studio Nine
- Studio Ten
- Studio Eleven
- Studio Twelve
- Over 60 dressing rooms, including six Hollywood-style "Super-Star Rooms"
- 8 production offices
- 6 green rooms
Back to BBC TV Centre home page